Tired of Resolution Lists?
Where do you want to focus your energies next year?
Are you tired of being reactive all the time?
Tired of things 'getting in the way' of your dreams?
In the routine of everyday life, it's easy to lose sight of your true goals and aspirations.
And New Year resolutions can feel negative and defeating since we mostly focus on what’s wrong with us!
Before moving forward we have to be able to examine the past, learn from its lessons… and reset the body and mind to spring forward into the new year.
I'll show you the tools and techniques that I use on a daily basis and the questions and prompts that I use to self-reflect and move forward with intention.
We'll tap into the power of Sankalpa and use yoga to restore the body and mind.
This course includes:
- 2 sessions of yoga (a gentle Hatha and a long Yin).
- Meditation and pranayama (breathwork).
- Working with positive affirmations.
- Writing prompts to help you find your purpose and focus.
- A workbook.
- All the help and support you need from Montse.